Schoox was flexible and easy to use. We were able to integrate content, build a lecture on the spot, use different sources of content, and reuse a piece of content for another course. All of these features made building personal learning paths easy. You can update a lecture once, and it is automatically updated in any of the courses in which it appears.
Ultimate Software is a leading provider of cloud-based human capital management solutions, with more than 33 million people records in the cloud. Ultimate’s award-winning UltiPro® delivers HR, payroll, talent, and time and labor management solutions that connect people with the information they need to work more effectively. Founded in 1990, Ultimate is headquartered in Weston, Florida, and employs more than 3,800 professionals.
The Business Challenge:
- At Ultimate Software, we formed a new training team tasked with developing a functional training program for enhancing time-to-productivity for new employees, and growing our internal learning programs. We focused on five areas: organization, product, tools, methodologies, and domain knowledge.
- To develop a more personalized learning path, we decided to seek a Learning Management System (LMS). We sought a product that would provide employees with consumable, on-demand content, social and collaborative tools, and complete mobile access. We wanted functionality that incorporated badges, facilitated notifications, and allowed for personalized employee tracks.
The Solution: Why did Ultimate Software choose Schoox?
- Our leadership introduced us to Schoox and we loved it. Schoox had an answer for every one of our business challenges.
- Schoox was flexible and easy to use. We were able to integrate content, build a lecture on the spot, use different sources of content, and reuse a piece of content for another course. All of these features made building personal learning paths easy. You can update a lecture once, and it is automatically updated in any of the courses in which the lecture appears.
- Schoox allows us to move fast and dedicate more time to innovation and developing new content.
- We are starting to use badges now. We love how easy it is to assign badges and have them appear in the users’ e-portfolio.
The Results: How did Schoox Solve Your Business Challenges?
- Schoox allows us to track our employees’ progress and centralize all of our analytics, giving us new data and information on our learning program. Schoox gives us everything we need as trainers and administrators, including a summary dashboard.
- For our leadership training, we create a new course every six weeks. Schoox makes it easy to add new content and build courses into a new curriculum. When we upload content, Schoox automatically pulls thumbnails, making the new content more attractive and accessible to users.
- We can also leverage SCORM to maximize the reach of our content.
The Surprise: Were there any benefits of Schoox that were unexpected?
- Our team’s favorite aspect of Schoox is the advanced assignment features that enable us to automatically assign a particular learning path based on an employee’s role.
- We also love the way Schoox looks. We have a tremendous amount of content, and Schoox allows us to organize it in a way that is clean and professional.
- Schoox is designed so users stay within the Schoox experience as they open new content.
- We now use the group pages for communication and collaboration, which is more efficient than group emails.
- Our employees find Schoox very easy to use, and they are finishing their learning paths faster since we have switched to Schoox.
- From an administrative perspective, we have reduced the time it takes to create a course by 75% in Schoox, compared with our old system.